I enjoyed reading these:
- Apple created the privacy dystopia it wants to save you from (Fast Company) — I’m not sure I agree with either the title or subtitle of this piece, but it raises some important points.
- When Grown-Ups Get Caught in Teens’ AirDrop Crossfire (The Atlantic) — hilarious and informative in equal measure!
- Anxiety, revolution, kidnapping: therapy secrets from across the world (The Guardian) — a fascinating look at the reasons why people in different countries get therapy.
- Post-it note war over flowers deemed ‘most middle-class argument ever’ (Metro) — amusing, but there’s important things to learn from this about private/public spaces.
- Modern shamans: Financial managers, political pundits and others who help tame life’s uncertainty (The Conversation) — a ‘cognitive anthropologist’ explains the role of shamans in ancient societies, and extends the notion to the modern world.
Image via Indexed